Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are SO thankful!

I am thankful for my mommy and daddy and friends. AP

I am thankful for the space and all the planets in the world. DF

I am thankful for you (Ms. Warner). MC

I am thankful for the freezer because to make ice. AA

I am thankful for my whole family. AJA

I am thankful for my daddy and my mommy and my cat. And my brother. JF

I am thankful for chicken nuggets. AD

I am thankful for dogs and cats. SB

I am thankful that the Mayflower didn't sink. MAC

I am thankful for the people that dressed me up like a princess at Disneyland. SU

I am thankful for God. XW

I am thankful for my sister. TT

I am thankful for making postcards and even art for my mom and dad and even my friends. SBK
I am thankful for the vet because he can cure dogs and cats and our animals that are sick. AL

I am thankful for my friends 'cause they're nice. SH

I am thankful that I make art for my mommy that she likes it. JZ

I am thankful for everyone that I know but not the people that I don't know. AM

I am thankful for friends and my family and my doors ('cause you can open stuff). RS

I am thankful for my mommy and daddy. MD

I am thankful for my friends and yogurt and noodles, too. LB

I am thankful for my mommy, God and food. AF

And I am thankful everyday that I get to come to such a wonderful school and teach such smart, loving kids. I am thankful for their curiosity, imaginiation, enthusiasm and generosity. And I am thankful to you, our parents, for your wonderful support and for raising such great kids!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Love, Ms. Warner

No comments:

Post a Comment