Monday, September 7, 2009

Do You Tweet?

Because starting Tuesday, September 8, Ms. Warner's class will officially start doing daily class updates on Twitter. This is a GREAT way to know what we're doing in class everyday, so you can talk to your children at night about what they did that day. You can ask them specific questions, like "Tell me about Bear's New Friend," (the book we're reading on Tuesday).

The "Tweets" are going to be straight from the Children's mouths...I'm just the typist. As always, safety comes first...I will not be including any children's names on the Tweets. I will however, include initials, so you can know who said what. I will also not mention Patsy Sommer at all on our Twitter Page (although I doubt seriously with all the millions of Tweets that happen everyday, anyone will notice us!)

You can follow us in several ways. If you don't have a Twitter account, and don't want one, you can simply read our Tweets in the sidebar on the right. If you don't have an account, but want one, it's VERY easy to sign up. That way, all of our tweets will be on your Twitter homepage. Here's a link:


If you have a Twitter account, you can have all of our Tweets sent as text messages to your cell phone. That way, you'll be notified immediately with any earth-shattering kindergarten news! Let me know if you have nay questions. I know both you and the kids will love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment