Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Few Last Pictures (sniff...sniff...)

I can't believe it's over already!

It seems like just yesterday when they came into my room--some bursting with confidence, others shy and unsure. They've grown so much over the last year--physically, emotionally and academically. I am so very proud of them all. I will miss them everyday, but am confident that they will all do great things in first grade and beyond.
As the year came to a close, we had time for a little fun (I think they deserved it!) Days filled with bubbles, yummy treats, toys from home, autographs, sidewalk chalk, good friends and wonderful memories...















Have a Great Summer!

And be sure to check the blog often--I'll update it throughout the summer with lots of fun activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment